- Input: Up to 60 channels of WMA or MP3, arriving via IP
- Output: Multi program DVB-ASI transport stream (MPTS)
- Decoding format: WMA and MP3 (We will consider any other format if required)
- CBR over ASI out
- Audio format: WMA MP3 (32, 56, 92, 128, 192 kbps)
- Conversion format: MPEG-1 Layer II audio
- Mono or Stereo
- Each stream is assigned a unique PID
- Reader: HTTP, MMS, or any server string IP
- Automatic recovery from unstable IP drop-out
- Message display for input channel performance
- Log file to track all channel activities
- Store and recall different sets of IP channels
- Based on highly reliable server technology
- PSI table insertion
- Enterprise Class server
- 10/100 BaseT Interface
- Windows® 7
- Units in operation on 3 continents
- Audio output supports MPEG-1 Layer II or optional AC3 Dolby® Digital®
- Options: IBM Server, No brand server, Audio over IP modules
- Adding music to a cable service lineup
- Adding Music to Satellite service lineup
- Satellite radio
Mode of Operation:
- The system receives the WMA/MP3 audio file sent over IP or local MMS playout server (single or multiple playout).
- Decodes the incoming WMA/MP3 files, and converts
them to Musicam (MP2) format in real-time.
- Then, the MP3 Musicam formatted file feeds our
Audio Multiplexer which converts it to a DVB ASI transport stream
with a unique PID and provides the multiplexed transport streams
on a single BNC connector.
This all happens in real time on 4–60 channels.