We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition.
In the event a system or component you purchased from DVEO is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
For Items Damaged During Shipping:
DVEO is NOT responsible for breakage, damage, or delay in transit. Once a purchase has been delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect systems and/or components for damage incurred during shipping and file a claim with transportation company within 3 days after receipt of merchandise. All claims for loss, damage or shortage must be reported to DVEO within 5 days from receipt of order.
Customs, duties, and taxes
DVEO is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment confirmation and order tracking
As soon as your order has been shipped you will receive an email confirmation with your tracking number.
DVEO will provide weekend deliveries upon the customer’s request and at an additional charge. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders and expect any delays, you will be notified.
International Shipping Policy
We ship to every country unless the freight companies have it on a NO SHIPMENT LIST. Or a particular country has a restriction on receiving shipments, due to COVID-19.
Potential Delays and COVID-19
There may be potential delays due to COVID-19 in terms of processing shipments.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. We’ve redesigned our order warehouse center to comply with government/state recommended social distancing and personal protective equipment guidelines.
We will notify you when your order is shipped or if we foresee any issues with fulfilling your order.
For Products Under One Year Warranty:
Please have a description of your issue and the serial number on hand when you contact support. DVEO will assist you in troubleshooting the problem remotely.
If remote troubleshooting is unable to correct or identify the problem an RMA number will be issued to return the defective system or component for repair.
Returns NOT related to product warranties or damage during shipping are handled on a case by case basis. If you would like to return a product or system purchased through DVEO you must notify DVEO within 30 days.
- All returns will include a 25% restocking fee.
- The item must be shipped back in the original packaging.
- Used items that are missing any parts, accessories, manuals, and original packaging are subject to a 25%-75% restocking fee.
- Items that have been disassembled where structural parts were opened up, removed, unscrewed, tampered with, or broken by the user are not accepted for returns or refunds. Our return policy does not cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
- Returned materials are subject to a restocking fee.
- Returns must be accompanied by an RMA number provided by DVEO.
- To get an RMA number, please email us at RMA@dveo.com.
- DVEO is not responsible for shipping expenses.
- COD or Collect returns will not be accepted.
- Returns should be processed within a few weeks.
All Items returned to DVEO must have shipping labels addressed as follows:
Computer Modules Inc / DVEO
RMA: (Reference # Here)
11409 West Bernardo Court
San Diego, CA 92127
For more information, email email@example.com