1.5 RU Ultra High Definition digital video server with HDMI output and built-in scheduling. Can be used as a single channel live HEVC 4K Ultra HD video player or a 4 channel Full HD H.265 video player. Decodes and plays back directly from compressed video files with 10-bit color depth for High Dynamic Range content. Ingests HD or H.265 based 4K compressed video files on to its local SSD drive via Gigabit Ethernet or USB port. It can be configured for “looping” playback and so makes a perfect 4K video source for video walls, museums, digital signage, and 4K implementation. A set of easy to use web pages provides a versatile user interface via a web browser. Optional removable SSD.
Affordable Broadcast Quality Automated Video Server with Single or Dual Channel SDI/HD-SDI I/O. Records and Plays in a Scheduled or Sequential Mode. Supports H.264/MPEG-2 Video Formats and Embedded Audio. Provides File Compatibility with Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier. Organizes Media Assets via our AssetBase. Designed to Provide a Simple Reliable Content Playout for TV Stations and Cable Head-Ends.
- Outputs: 4K Ultra HD (2160p) or 4 independent channels of Full HD (up to 1080p) on HDMI
- Supports multiple output frame rates up to 60 fps
- File to IP – playlist play out with schedules
- 10 bit output precision supports high dynamic range 4K CEA HDR10 video decoding
- Supports upscaling to 3840 x 2160p
- Real time decode and play back from compressed video files
- Up to 16 channels of embedded PCM or pre-compressed audio output
- Supports Dolby Digital® and DTS passthrough
- Multi-viewer mode that combines 4 HD video as a single 4K Ultra HD output
- NewTek™ NDI® enabled
- Remote control: Pause, fast forward, rewind
- Convenient web browser user interface with proxy video display for monitoring during playback
- Playlist with looping option for continuous playback of multiple hours of Full HD/Ultra HD Video programs
- Includes playlist scheduler
- Vertical Ancillary Data output
- Test Pattern Generation
- Supports Closed Captioning
- Dual Ethernet port for content upload and video server management
- One gig Ethernet Interface for fast file upload
- UHD Broadcast Video Playout Server
With scalable storage, direct playback from mezzanine compressed 4K UHD video files, and playlist support, the Mavio is a cost-effective playout server for 4K Ultra HD broadcast services.
- R&D, Testing, and Demo Server
Ideal for use as a 4K UHD video source in R&D, long term regression testing, or trade show demos of 4K UHD video processing or encoding equipment.
- HD Playout Server
Can be used as a Full HD (up to 1080p30) video player with 4 independent channels, and 10-bit color depth to support High Dynamic Range content. The system provides a seamless transition path from HD to Ultra HD.
- Video walls
- Digital signage
- Sports arenas and concert venues
- UHD Post Production
- 1 or more SDI/HD-SDI inputs
- 1 or more SDI/HD-SDI outputs
- Up to 16 channels of Embedded Audio per video channel
- VTR control for control and capture from tape
- Playlist for advanced play out
- Scheduler for capture and playback
- Import video via “Watch Folder” for play out without need of transcoding
- Supported video formats: MPEG-2, H.264, DV, and DVCPRO
- Auto proxy creation for capture and imported content
- AssetBase to manage metadata and content
- Clip viewer to help preview or identify high res content without sacrificing a high resolution channel
- All video processing is done in software:
- Up conversion, down conversion
- Frame rate conversion
- Color space conversion, etc.
- Generates an as-run log for every playlist
- Multiple codec support, plus the ability to add support for additional video formats
- Modular design -- buy only the components you need: capture, playback, VTR control, playlist, archive manager, etc.
- “Master” playout server
- Upgrade or expand your SD infrastructure to HD
- Commercial insertion
- Post production integration
- VTR for general broadcast applications